The 21st Annual Meeting of ScicomP, the IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group. Welcome Blue Gene Consortium members!
May 18th – 22nd, 2015
York Racecourse Conference Venue, York, UK
- Call for Abstracts
- Important Dates
- Abstract Submission
- Logistics (Venue and Accommodations)
The IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group, ScicomP, is an open-membership Working Group of SPXXL. It is a user-supported not-for-profit international organization of scientific/technical users of large IBM systems, including former participants in the Blue Gene Consortium. ScicomP brings together computational scientists and engineers interested in achieving maximum performance and scalability on all IBM HPC platforms, including POWER and Blue Gene architectures.
Scientists, engineers, and IBM staff will meet in York to share real-world experiences porting, tuning, and running codes on IBM supercomputers. ScicomP invites participation from anyone who uses or supports large IBM systems for performing scientific calcuations.
- GPU Acceleration Tutorial
- Network with colleagues, computational scientists, IBM technical staff, and HPC center staff.
- Learn about IBM plans for HPC systems and software.
- Get tips on best practices for using IBM compilers, MPI, and productivity tools.
- Hear about the latest systems and plans from the world’s largest supercomputer centers.
ScicomP 2015 welcomes the Blue Gene Consortium members to our organization. SPXXL members please check the SPXXL web site for additional information.