The 19th Annual Meeting of ScicomP, the IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group
May 27th – 31st, 2013
Hosted by CSCS / Swiss National Supercomputing Centre
- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Tutorials – Intel Xeon Phi and IBM PEDE
- Important Dates
- Agenda (abstracts and slides) Updated
- Logistics (Venue and Accommodations)
More info: e-mail scicomp2013-info at spscicomp.org
The IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group, ScicomP, is an open-membership Working Group of SPXXL. It is a user-supported not-for-profit international organization of scientific/technical users of large IBM systems. ScicomP brings together computational scientists and engineers interested in achieving maximum performance and scalability on all IBM HPC platforms, including Blue Gene and POWER architectures.
Scientists, engineers, and IBM staff will gather in Lugano to share real-world experiences porting, tuning, and running codes on IBM supercomputers. ScicomP invites participation from anyone who uses or supports large IBM systems for performing scientific calcuations.
- Tutorials – Intel Xeon Phi and IBM Parallel Environment Developer Edition (PEDE)
- Network with colleagues, computational scientists, IBM technical staff, and HPC center staff.
- Learn about IBM plans for HPC systems and software.
- Get tips on best practices for using IBM compilers, MPI, and productivity tools.
- Hear about the latest systems and plans from the world’s largest supercomputer centers.
ScicomP 2013 will take place as part of the Summer 2013 Meeting of SPXXL. SPXXL members please check the SPXXL web site for additional information.