The 18th Annual Meeting of ScicomP, the IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group
May 14th – 18th, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hosted by SciNet/University of Toronto
- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Important Dates
- Agenda (abstracts and slides)
- Logistics (Venue and Accommodations)
- ScicomP Home Page
More info: e-mail scicomp2012-info at spscicomp.org
The IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group, ScicomP, is an open-membership Working Group of SPXXL. It is a user-supported not-for-profit international organization of scientific/technical users of large IBM systems. ScicomP brings together computational scientists and engineers interested in achieving maximum performance and scalability on all IBM HPC platforms, including Blue Gene and POWER architectures.
Scientists, engineers, and IBM staff will gather in Toronto to share real-world experiences porting, tuning, and running codes on IBM supercomputers. ScicomP invites participation from anyone who uses or supports large IBM systems for performing scientific calcuations.
- Tutorials - Latest Power7 and Blue Gene/Q Compiler Features
- Network with collegues, computational scientists, IBM technical staff, and HPC center staff.
- Learn about IBM plans for HPC systems and software.
- Get tips on best practices for using IBM compilers, MPI, and productivity tools.
- Hear about the latest systems and plans from the world’s largest supercomputer centers.
ScicomP 2012 will take place as part of the Summer 2012 Meeting of SPXXL. SPXXL members please check the SPXXL web site for additional information.