The 17th meeting of ScicomP, the IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group
May 9-13, 2011
Hosted by Institut du développement et des ressources en informatique Scientifique (IDRIS)
- Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission
- Important Dates
- Agenda (abstracts and slides)
- Logistics (Venue and Accommodations)
- ScicomP Home Page
More info: e-mail scicomp17-info at spscicomp.org
The IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group, ScicomP, is an independent, user-supported not-for-profit international organization of scientific/technical users of large IBM systems. ScicomP brings together computational scientists and engineers interested in achieving maximum performance and scalability on all IBM HPC platforms, including Blue Gene and POWER architectures.
Scientists, engineers, and IBM staff will gather in Paris to share real-world experiences porting, tuning, and running codes on IBM supercomputers. ScicomP invites participation from anyone who uses or supports large IBM systems for performing scientific calcuations.
- Tutorials - CUDA and CAPS HMPP – see Agenda
- Network with collegues, computational scientists, IBM technical staff, and HPC center staff.
- Learn about IBM plans for HPC systems and software.
- Get tips on best practices for using IBM compilers, MPI, and productivity tools.
- Hear about the latest systems and plans from the world’s largest supercomputer centers.
ScicomP 17 will be co-located with SPXXL, the user organization with systems-oriented interests in large-scale scientific technical computing on IBM hardware. Please check the private SPXXL web site for additional information about the SPXXL meeting.